Return to Our services


This service is intended to help the foreign employee with all practical work, paperwork, registration etc. regarding moving in to Denmark.

  • Help with application for work and residence permit
  • Registration by the local authority (civil registration number, choice of doctor)
  • Help with preparation of the tax card
  • Financial arrangements, such as bank, account number, credit card, online banking, etc.
  • Insurance (health, pets, accident, etc)
  • Help with motor vehicle registration and Danish driving licence
  • Relocation Syd accompanies the employee throughout the whole process